a collection of journals just arrived at the shop and we have something for every occasion…
1. need a place to jot down that hilarious thing your child just said? my quotable kid is the perfect place to keep their quotes. thought bubbles with lines for the appropriate child’s name, age and quote fill each page. nothing serious to commit to, just one one-liner at a time.
2. speaking of not a lot to commit to… moms one line a day journal can be used by mothers with even the most hectic of schedules. the perfect way to reflect on the first five years of a child’s life.
3. for moms and their daughters. take turns filling out pages of just between us and compare notes. maybe you have more in common than you think?
4. sara midda’s gorgeously illustrated baby book is in journal format. line after line waiting to be filled up with your thoughts on life with your new, beautiful babe.
5. last but not least, sometimes we all need to be reminded of what we are thankful for. the gratitude journal can be whipped out to cheer you up on the gloomiest of days.