we wanted to share with you a round-up of our favorite picks for making fun holiday memories with your families:
1. the atlanta botanical gardens “holiday lights” going on now until january 7th
2. the elf on the shelf movie is premiering at the mansion on peachtree on december 18th. tickets include hot cocoa, holiday snacks and one alcoholic beverage (beer, wine or specialty cocktail). snacks include reindeer nuggets, lumps of coal, cinnamon popcorn and a cookie to decorate for children and a small appetizer plate and an alcoholic beverage for adults.
3. it doesn’t get more classic than going to see the nutcracker at the fox. playing now through christmas eve.
4. ice skating at centennial park and the st regis hotel.
5. holiday cabaret at the georgia shakespeare theater “cocoa and carols.”
6. rudolph the red-nosed reindeer at the center for puppetry arts playing now.
7. winter wonderland at fernbank: celebrations and traditions from around the world dec 17th and 18th
8. chanukah on ice on dec 24th at centennial park.
photo credit: here